Thursday, May 23, 2013

Why Wine?

Wine is what you perceive it. In the eye of the drinker you really decide its worth. Its complex though: it has history, stories, objective statures in how a wine should be perceived. Don't get me wrong though. At the ripe age of 22 I am no where NEAR a wine expert- but I am learining and I do hope one day to be a Somalia or open my own vineyard (that's ever if I learn enough about wine). This blog serves a few purposes:
1)Teach people (and record for myself) a little bit about wine
2)Rant and rave about certain experiences I had tasting myself or conducting a tasting
3)Hand out Winecipes (wine recipes) that I have tried or gotten from people.

So grab a fine glass of Tannat, Albarino, Petit Verdot, Viognier- or what ever your fancy... and enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment