Saturday, May 25, 2013

Katie's Norton Brie Delight!

So Its the weekend! I have been busy at the vineyard doing my speech when someone asked me to write them down the recipes and I thought well I can give you my blog page! So to my loyal tasters here are a few recipies I gave you!

Katie's Norton Brie delight!:
1/2 cup caramel (melted)
1/2 cup 100% Norton
Brie Wedge
1/2 cup walnuts
Salt
Thin sliced apples
Honey

First preheat the oven to about 350 and slice your apples (thin) and dip them in honey and salt them, ( thin layer of honey). When oven is at 350 put in apples for 10 min max (keep an eye until they are just glazed and crip). Put 1/2 cup of caramel and 1/2 a cup of Norton into a pot and keep burner on low keep stiring the mixture and adding more Norton to thin the consitency. Nuke your brie for about a minute until creamy in consistency. Pour norton carmel on top, then walnuts, then apples! Viola! Serve with crackers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment