Sunday, May 26, 2013

My day off! Play catch up!

Ok so I finally have a day off at the vineyard so I plan on doing a little update on my recipes and going to some vineyards (old and new)

Sarah's Brownies
- a sweet Norton (hint look at the name of the recipe)
-Brownie mix
-Hersey's Hot fudge

Substitue the about of water in the brownie mix for the amount of wine. Then reduce the hot fudge sauce in a pot with the wine. Drizzle over brownies. Enjoy

Petit Manseng Cider Mull
-Petit Manseng (or an apple Ice Wine)
-Apple cider
-cinnamon stick

This is simple just heat up apple cider and put the wine in to taste! Stir with cinnamon stick!

Lazy Girl's Marinera Sauce
-Spanish verital blend (my wineries Red Table wine)
-Marinera sauce
-basil leaves

To appear to be an amazing chef just add some peppery wine to your marinera and basil leave in a pot and let it simmer. I find that the wine gives the sauce a little zest.

Those are a couple short and sweet ones. Easy enough to do. I will keep updating though!

No comments:

Post a Comment